Sworn translator and interpreter from English>Spanish and Spanish>English appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in January 2005.
I have ample experience in translations of all kinds of official documents:
- Birth, marriage, bachelorhood, and death certificates
- Documents to work abroad: criminal record checks, medical reports, recommendation letters, etc.
- Academic diplomas, transcripts and certificates
- Notarial instruments: deeds, power of attorney, authentications, wills and testaments, etc.
- Contracts and agreements
- Accounts and auditor’s reports
- Legal documents: decisions, summons, etc.
- All kinds of official certificates
Member of the Spanish Professional Association of Court and Sworn Interpreters and Translators (APTIJ)